HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
I’d like more pics. I suspect these came from OCEquestrian. One good profile shot of the gas block would tell, look for those telltale white belt sanding marks.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I’d like more pics. I suspect these came from OCEquestrian. One good profile shot of the gas block would tell, look for those telltale white belt sanding marks.
looking at the gasblock, the loops are intact.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Missed the mark. OCEquestrian is not a retailer or a distributor. He always posts pictures that show the full condition of the item. I’ve bought from him before.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Not one of mine...

- All the uppers I have sold so far, went to individual end users, surprisingly, mostly LEO's.
- All of mine are AG date coded.
- All of mine had the sling eyes ground off.
- All of mine have/had AAC or Surefire flash-hiders/supressor fittings.

Clearly I was selling mine too cheap. ;-) I will have to rethink the price on the rest when I get around to listing them.

hk4162.png

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Missed the mark. OCEquestrian is not a retailer or a distributor. He always posts pictures that show the full condition of the item. I’ve bought from him before.
I’m not talking about OCEquestrian. I’m asking if this is one of his or if GSC found them elsewhere. OCE is not the issue.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Not one of mine...

- All the uppers I have sold so far, went to individual end users, surprisingly, mostly LEO's.
- All of mine are AG date coded.
- All of mine had the sling eyes ground off.
- All of mine have/had AAC or Surefire flash-hiders/supressor fittings.

Clearly I was selling mine too cheap. ;-) I will have to rethink the price on the rest when I get around to listing them.

View attachment 260704
Thank you for chiming in...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts