HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is my collection. Until early this year I only had the 10.3" HK416 upper (mounted on a Colt 6920 lower) and the single HK USP40.

I went shooting with some friends, one of who rented an HK45 full sized. After firing some rounds through it I realized that I shot it very well--much better than I shot with the HK45 that I had owned a few years ago and sold. Maybe it was a bunch of training classes that I had taken since then, maybe I had just gotten better.

So I bought the HK45 full sized.

A few weeks later I went shooting with another friend who had an HK45C. I tried his gun and found that I seemed to shoot it even better than my full-sized. Luckily a gun store near me had a used HK45C with Meprolight night sights and an ambi safety for $975. So I brought in an M1 Garand that I had not fired in a while and did not care about, along with some other accessories, and traded that toward the HK45C with a few hundred bucks.

After some shooting with both handguns I find that I shoot the HK45 full sized a bit better than the compact.

The 14.5" HK416 was something I had wanted for a while. One came available and I jumped on it after moving some money from my credit card to my bank acct.

·
HK Shooting Team
2,798 Posts
you have a sickness for which there is no known cure!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you have a sickness for which there is no known cure!!!!!!! :)
Yes, you are entirely right.

Excellent collection of weaponry!!! :biggrin:
Funny though--- your username--- but no bullpups--- or is this just the HK section. :wink:
Here we go--a not very good photo of the 10.3" HK416 when I first got it and my Steyr AUGa2. The AUG has a 16" barrel.

I also have an FS2000, which I am selling to pay off some of the money spent on the 14.5" 416 upper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts