HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
HKPro Professional
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have already seen these pictures, but I thought it would be interesting to see them side by side.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Great pics thanks for posting!

·
Registered
24 Posts
dude these pics are in the wrong section .......this is for pics of you own guns .......dont just post random hk gun pics....

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Man that 417 looks nice. Mabey its just the cheek piece, but that SCAR-H looks like a brick! Holy moses, and the GL is collosal too.

The 417 just looks like a very well balanced .308 rifle, not too big and bulky. I think HK has done a very good job at entering the AR market, now we'll just have to see how this year will end (as far as HK delivering, and the Elections etc...)

Kongman, theres nothing wrong with putting these pictures here. Generally this is for people to post pics of their guns, but theres nothing wrong with putting up some cool HK pics, its been done many times before ;)

ETA

I haven't read much on the SCAR, but the upper looks different in colour compared to the stock and the lower... is it made of polymer too, or some sort of aluminum?

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,395 Posts
Now that's a .308 rifle! They must be very sweet weapons. Wish I could shoot/own one someday.

·
HKPro Professional
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Kongman,

Try not to get your panties in a twist DUDE.

F22,

The lower on the SCAR is polymer. The upper is aluminum.

Tspeis

·
Registered
24 Posts
seen those pics a couple of million times .....dont want to see them again ......some post some new ones pls......

·
HKPro Professional
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Holy $hit batman what happened to that? :eek: A Kaboom?

Yes, I'm aware they're old pictures. Kongman, if you had bothered to read the first sentence of the original post, you'd see the point of this thread was to see the 417 and SCAR-H side by side. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Wait, no, I see the gun I think, err...maybe not, hard to tell. Is it in front of the really hot chick or behind her?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wait, no, I see the gun I think, err...maybe not, hard to tell. Is it in front of the really hot chick or behind her?
A gun? You're seeing things. Get some mental help buddy.

That picture of the HK "parts" is scary. Apparently little of the Polymer survived, I wonder exactly what happened.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I think that Mark 23 was stolen from someone then thrown out the window of a moving car and ran over a few times. I think thats what I remember reading about it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
It looks impossible to have been a result of some type of ammunition malfunction whatever it may be. Maybe if you stuffed the mag full of C4.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts