HKPRO Forums banner

HK 417 and FN SCAR-H

29K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  F22_RaptoR 
#1 ·
Some of you may have already seen these pictures, but I thought it would be interesting to see them side by side.

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Man that 417 looks nice. Mabey its just the cheek piece, but that SCAR-H looks like a brick! Holy moses, and the GL is collosal too.

The 417 just looks like a very well balanced .308 rifle, not too big and bulky. I think HK has done a very good job at entering the AR market, now we'll just have to see how this year will end (as far as HK delivering, and the Elections etc...)

Kongman, theres nothing wrong with putting these pictures here. Generally this is for people to post pics of their guns, but theres nothing wrong with putting up some cool HK pics, its been done many times before ;)

ETA

I haven't read much on the SCAR, but the upper looks different in colour compared to the stock and the lower... is it made of polymer too, or some sort of aluminum?

#22 ·
Yep, it was stolen (IIRC by the owners sisters boyfriend) and then tossed out of the window of a car during a police chase.... I think it got ran over by an 18 wheeler :( (or several)

Thanks for the confirmation of the SCAR upper Tspeis. Looks as if i can still hold my own :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.