HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ETA on the HK 45C ?

Anyone have a current ETA on the HK 45C? I'm having a hard time not buying a 4 inch 1911 over here.

·
Registered
190 Posts
IIRC someone said around April.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
The word from HK is that it is supposed to be released sometime during the first quarter 2008.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just my 2 cents, but I was waiting for the compact as well. Then I actually handled the full size, with my usp compact next to it.
Not a huge difference in sizes to me. Half inch of barrel, and the grip is longer, not wider. Probably be better with some flush bottom magazines, but I took it as is.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sorry if this question has been asked recently, but I've been away from the forum for quite a while.

I've heard that HK is going to release a Compact version of the HK-45. Does anyone have any info on price and availability? I think it would complement my P2000 nicely.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing as I haven't seen the release date come up in a while. My guess would be that H&K may be saving the HK45c for the Shot Show in Feb 2008.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing as I haven't seen the release date come up in a while. My guess would be that H&K may be saving the HK45c for the Shot Show in Feb 2008.

That very well could be the case but I have heard it will be released in April...I talked to someone at HK and that is what I was told and I have heard that on some other forums as well. I am waiting for HK45C myself.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Kdogg: I sent you a PM regarding a 1911, I have a couple that you might be interested in while you wait for Q3/Q4.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I'm hoping for second half of '08. Gives me time to recover from the HK45 I just bought. :D
+1
The HK45 and P30 will keep me more then happy till the HK45c arrives :)

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
I don't plan on getting one myself the P30 has ruined my hand. Nothing else seems to fit right

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'm going say probably around the same time they get the LEM kits for the HK45. End Quarter 1 '08, or Sometime around March.

·
Registered
597 Posts
HK45c comes early Q1 2008, believe me
Why should we believe you? Alot of well meaning folks on here claim good inside info or have the ability to make accurate predictions here & there.

All I know is, I was told by Hk-LE that Qtr. 1 would be the time frame of the HK45C intro.

I am hoping everyone is wrong and the earliest date setter is the correct one.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've just gotten into HKs over the past couple of years. Now I have several and the USPc 45 has been my favorite larger bore hand gun.

I've been trying to avoid picking up a HK45 as I really want to hold out for the Compact version.

All the good reports of the HK 45 is making that difficult, but I will try ro resist as I would perfer it (Compact) as a retirement carry gun.

I just may weaken, good thing there's not much for dealers around here that have enough class to carry H&Ks. I'll have to see what's left in the gun fund after the first part of the year.!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts