HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
USP 45 Compact LNIB $550, and you have to ask? Really? Seriously? You aren't gone yet? Go buy that USP Compact!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
The HK45 is basically a product improved USP, but comparing in my mind's eye the USP-40 I used to own and my current HK45, I don't think it is $300 worth of improved.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
yep, no doubt.............

·
Registered
558 Posts
Not in market for USPcompact .45, but @ that price, hmm I'd jump all into that market! Great price on HK45C as well, absolutely love mine.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Cant go wrong with a LNIB USP Compact .45 for $550! Thats all the deciding I would need

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Cant go wrong with a LNIB USP Compact .45 for $550! Thats all the deciding I would need
No doubt about it....

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
What he said.

I would pick up that USPc .45 in a New York minute... and I own TWO HK45c's. Seriously other than looks, O-ring, and the picitanny rail you are getting the same exact weapon and if you aren't going to carry it with a WML then who cares about the pic rail? Go get that USPc before I do.

·
Registered
854 Posts
i paid slightly more than that for a full-size .40 not long ago...the Compact .45 is the way to go--if you don't like it I have a feeling it wont last long on here!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Have owned for a few years now a USP45c, just cant see paying the difference for what they would want to charge in trade for a HK45c....

·
Registered
881 Posts
I love my HK45C and have a USPC 45 as well. If you can get the USPC 45 for such a low price, I would jump on it. Its a fantastic gun. Both the HK45C and USPC 45 are outstanding handguns. I would get the USPC 45 based on the price. You will always be able to find an HK45C at least close to that price but won't always be able to find the USPC 45 for such a low price.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts