HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,393 Posts
Lunde always takes the most beautiful pictures.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Here we go:

Note the slim slide stop levers. :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here we go...:

Thanks Ken. That's why I directed this thread to yours over at SF.

Also, I think you put the thin controls on a P2000 a few months ago. Right? Neat idea.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Where are the slim levers being sold? I want to buy 2 pair! Thanks for a reply Ken!

P.S. Thanks for the new wallpaper! ;)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Can anyone tell me what the symbol after the "AH" is and what it means?

Thanks

David
"The symbol to the right of the date code is a stag horn. It is the symbol of a particular proof house, located in Ulm, Germany. German firearms are sent to proof houses before sale, for inspection and quality control. This is much like a 'UL' listing for American small appliances. There are other proof houses, for example, in Kiel and Hannover, Germany, but HK uses the Ulm proof house exclusively."

Taken from the World of HK section on the home page under Hk symbols.
http://www.hkpro.com/symbols.htm

·
Registered
190 Posts
Nice!

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
That very beautiful firearm is merely twenty numbers ahead of mine . . .

·
Registered
239 Posts
Very nice. The only pictures I had seen to date were the carmel colored frame, which I didn't really care for, but in BLACK, this is a weapon I would spend my hard earned $ to buy.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Kost, you wrote:
Where are the slim levers being sold? I want to buy 2 pair!
I still had one set from when I got them for my P2000s and P2000 SKs, and it was nice to see that they fit the HK45. HK USA is in the process of importing them into the US, and hopefully it'll happen in early 2008. It's always a good idea to contact them, to request them, to remind them of the demand. In my opinion, they make an excellent weapon even better.
P.S. Thanks for the new wallpaper! ;)
My pleasure. That's why the photos are there. Be sure to grab the high-resolution versions here, by clicking on the larger thumbnails: http://lundestudio.com/hks.html#hk45

·
Registered
96 Posts
The latest word is that HK-USA will not import the slim slide stop levers, which is unfortunate, because they are awesome.

·
Registered
96 Posts
While this HK45 may become my most-used HK handgun, right now that title would go to my P2000 V3 9mm:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm trying to avoid temtation, but this is NOT helping.

I really want to hold out for the HK45 Compact, but I'm getting weak.

Have to turn off the computer now.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts