HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased a new HK 45 and am really enjoying the way it shoots! Do any of you guys know of a company that makes a good holster and double mag pouch so that I can use the pistol in IDPA competition?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Check out Bladetech as one member stated that they are now making HK45 holsters.

·
Registered
131 Posts
The Safariland 6004 that I have for my USPF's (condition one) fit my HK45 well enough that I'd feel completely comfortable using it.

Not sure what style holster you're looking for, but it may be an option.

·
Registered
96 Posts
The Blackhawk Serpa for the P30 will work. I'm using an Uncle Mikes kydex holster for the USP with my HK45 in our local club matches. I had to open up the front of the holster slightly so the wider rails on the HK45 would fit.

I ordered a Mag pouch for the USP 45 compact that should work. In the meantime, I'm using a Springfield XD 45 mag pouch. It really sucks, but it works for now.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Aside from the P30 Serpa the VM2 for a USP45C also fits. The HK45 is abut long but all else works nicely.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Aside from the P30 Serpa the VM2 for a USP45C also fits. The HK45 is abut long but all else works nicely.
My HK45 does not seat properly in the VM2 for the USP45C. Sits too high which could result in retention issues. The holster doesn't fully encapsulate the trigger guard which causes instability.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts