HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I realize this is not the (WTS) forum but I can't post there yet (because I am a new member I suppose) and I have some questions. I have an HK .45 match that has maybe 40 rounds through it. I am the original owner the date code is KH. I bought it brand new in 1999 and I can't really find much information on what its worth. I am looking to sell it and snag up another HK .45. I was hoping some of you very knowledgeable people could give me some ideas of what its worth and what would be a good replacement weapon. I really like the gun I have but I feel it's time for it to move on to an actual collector seeing as how I know its somewhat rare especially with how little use it has seen.

I was looking at the same gun just in the tactical variant. Any help with this would be great.

Gunny

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
If it is the HE (black) finish you could probably trade for about two BNIB USP 45 Tacticals. I believe the stainless tend to fetch more on gunbroker.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sounds like an amazing weapon, how could you hold back and only put 40 rounds thru it in over ten years? 😃

I posted about low round count guns at the same minute u posted this! Crazy

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Sounds like an amazing weapon, how could you hold back and only put 40 rounds thru it in over ten years? ��
I know.....my match is my most favorite handgun that I own. They are really nice shooters.
OP a mint HE just sold on GB today for a little over $2,000 with out a bag. I've seen a NIB HE one sell for $2,500 with all the acc in the last 60 days. I'm still kicking my self in the rear for not buying it. You will most likely get your best money putting it on GB. The market seems to be hot for them right now. Post some really nice clear pics and it will get up there with the bids.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Yeah, most recent SS Match .45 with low round count have fetched in the neighborhood of high $2K's - $3K. It's pretty outrageous, and if you have the right accessories (softcase or Euro (Al) case, extra high-cap mags, cleaning kit, etc. then it'll go quick!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Depends....it will be worth on the higher end if you have a soft case + all the acc. Not all of them came with a soft case though.
The first ones off the production line were only shipped with the tan cardboard box. I heard that Hk would send them a soft case if those buyers inquired.
The majority were shipped with the cardboard box and a soft tactical case (primarily black).

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I sold one of my NIB blued Match with all of the accessories for $2.1k last year to another HKPRO member. The market continues to drive up the prices, especially for the NIB units.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts