HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want the TFO's for my HK-45 but they dont make them. I do not want Heines or XS Big Dots and James said Trijicon does not make the HD's for them either. What sights are out there that will work? Thanks and if you have pictures please share. Semper Fi

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm not a big fan of night sights. Preference would be plain black, wide notch rear with gold bead front. Closest I could get right now is factory front with a 10-8 rear. Like the sight picture with the 10-8 and it looks like they are going to start making front sights for P30 and HK45. Don't have pics but the 10-8 website does.

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
Straight 8's. That is what I am going to put on there.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not a big fan of night sights. Preference would be plain black, wide notch rear with gold bead front. Closest I could get right now is factory front with a 10-8 rear. Like the sight picture with the 10-8 and it looks like they are going to start making front sights for P30 and HK45. Don't have pics but the 10-8 website does.
So you keep the factory front and what part # is the rear only? I guess i would have to call them to order just the rear? Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
+1 for the heinie straight 8's, good blade to notch ratio, good daylight sights, uncluttered sight picture in the dark - I have them on hk45 and the rest of my HKs they make them for.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
My HK45 with Heine's,not pic.'s i took but from the previous owner i bought the gun from..

By deehkman at 2012-07-18

1 - 6 of 6 Posts