HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has a picture of the small backstrp fitted on the new .45. Or a comparison shot. Thank you!
MB

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not to hijack your post, but what size does it come with fitted from the factory. Also, what size is the one that comes extra with it. They look very similar but I don't have the courage go swap them out to feel the difference.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is my understanding that it only comes with the standard size one mounted with a smaller one included, someone please correct or confirm...

·
Registered
65 Posts
It is my understanding that it only comes with the standard size one mounted with a smaller one included, someone please correct or confirm...
I can't speak to the experience of others, but the ones I saw at a local shop had the Small Grip backstrap mounted with the Medium sized one, separate and in the box. Since I saw them, being removed from the box sent by the distributor, I believe that is the standard factory configuration.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I can't speak to the experience of others, but the ones I saw at a local shop had the Small Grip backstrap mounted with the Medium sized one, separate and in the box. Since I saw them, being removed from the box sent by the distributor, I believe that is the standard factory configuration.
That's how I got mine. I have not tried the medium yet to see the difference.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts