HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now have my new HK45 in hand and will shoot tommorrow. You guys will like this gun. I paid approx.$930.00 for mine.The gun shop had only one and I happened to check as soon as it was received by UPS.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I now have my new HK45 in hand and will shoot tommorrow. You guys will like this gun. I paid approx.$930.00 for mine.The gun shop had only one and I happened to check as soon as it was received by UPS.
Congrats! I can't wait to get my hands on one! Please give us a range report on the gun once you are able to fire it and pictures are always welcomed :). Did you purchase any extra magazines? I am wondering how much they cost.
Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The gun came with 2 magazines. I plan to purchase more when avail. I do have photos I just took,but for some reason I'm unable to send them.

·
Registered
196 Posts
One of the early articles it said that the test HK45 had an O-ring.

Can you please tell us if yours has an O-ring?

Does it have a flat recoil spring with the nylon ring, like the P30?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
One of the early articles it said that the test HK45 had an O-ring.

Can you please tell us if yours has an O-ring?

Does it have a flat recoil spring with the nylon ring, like the P30?
+1
I would also like to know what kind of case it comes in. Is it a fitted case like the P30?
Thanks

·
Registered
206 Posts
messed around with one in the store todqay and it was sweet! It felt awesome, really has a 1911 feel to it. It does have the O ring barrel and comes with spares as well. One thing I have noticed is that it came with one extra backstrap...so I'm guessing there are only two sizes??

Well the gun felt awesome and can't wait to save some up to get one. I really think it will work for CCW if they ever come out with some sort of flat mag baseplate.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It does not have the fitted case like the P30. The case and foam are just like previous HKs......It sure would have been nice had it been packaged like the P30.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Whoa wait a minute, just yesterday I was living with the reality that releasing anything before 2008 was wishful thinking and now they are available in stores??? How'd that happen?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Magazines have finger rests.
Took pics with my iphone and downloaded to my computer but have no idea how to post pics. Asks for a URL ? what the heck is that?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts