HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a new HK 45c for carry and like to see what you guys are using for a OWB holster. I really like the factory HK holster for my HK 45.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Lots of choices.. believe it or not my now favorite OWB holster is the Kramer MSP paddle. It holds my guns closer and higher than any other OWB holster I have tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
I got with kydex for OWB if I can. Bravo Concealment or Raven Concealment Systems.

·
Premium Member
4,004 Posts
OWB Kaliban Cloak kydex pancake
IWB Milt Sparks UM2

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
For OWB you have numerous options, including many that cross fit the USPc. For leather lined kydex, I like Garret Industries. For leather, I like Cocealco, and even Galco for their clip on. Do a search on this site too.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just picked up a new HK 45c for carry and like to see what you guys are using for a OWB holster. I really like the factory HK holster for my HK 45.
Which ever Holster you decide to go with, IMO if you are going to openly carry your weapon you have a responsibility to make sure you purchase a Holster with a minimum level 2 if not level 3 retention. In our great state of Texas we just recently passed open carry. Not that you are going to let anyone close enough to you to try to take your weapon but it would only take that one possibly mentally unstable individual to make that attempt. Be Smart, Be Safe and Train hard.
Blessings, :79:

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Which ever Holster you decide to go with, IMO if you are going to openly carry your weapon you have a responsibility to make sure you purchase a Holster with a minimum level 2 if not level 3 retention. In our great state of Texas we just recently passed open carry. Not that you are going to let anyone close enough to you to try to take your weapon but it would only take that one possibly mentally unstable individual to make that attempt. Be Smart, Be Safe and Train hard.
Or get a concealed carry permit and don't open carry. I don't get the Open Carry thing if you are not LE.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Or get a concealed carry permit and don't open carry. I don't get the Open Carry thing if you are not LE.
I am in favor of being able to openly carry although I choose not to. I believe it's one step closer towards Constitutional Carry which every American should be in favor of. Personally I agree with your statement. Why would you want to openly carry? To each there own. In the State of Texas, in order to openly carry your fire arm you must obtain your License to Carry (LTC) before being able to do so. The LTC is formerly the Concealed Hand Gun License (CHL). The LTC allows the weapon to either be carried concealed or open.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts