HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what a good, great and phenomenal price would be for a used HK 45C...got my eye on a used one in perfect shape with original box, papers, etc....let me know!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I posted this on another thread but an update on this one...scored the HK45c for $650 in near perfect conditon...just a few rubs marks on the slide release...I'm trying to post pics from my computer but it keeps saying "undefined"...advice needed...thanks!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I posted this on another thread but an update on this one...scored the HK45c for $650 in near perfect conditon...just a few rubs marks on the slide release...I'm trying to post pics from my computer but it keeps saying "undefined"...advice needed...thanks!
:2300000: wow that is a steal..............person must have really needed the cashola!!!!!!!!!!! good luck.....

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:2300000: wow that is a steal..............person must have really needed the cashola!!!!!!!!!!! good luck.....
Honestly, I don't think he knew what he had...plus he probably needed the cash!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Here I thought I got a steal on this for $750, LNIB, all the goodies and only 78 rds down the pipe...

Great score!

Rhino

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Here I thought I got a steal on this for $750, LNIB, all the goodies and only 78 rds down the pipe...

Great score!

Rhino
Even though I just scored a smokin' deal on mine...I still get excited to see other 45c's...nice one. Congrats!! I would have paid more for mine :)~

As soon as I figure out how to post a pic...I'll show off :))

·
Registered
881 Posts
bwcsr said:
As soon as I figure out how to post a pic...I'll show off :))
I use Photobucket to post my pictures, but you can use Imageshack or any other image hosting site that you like.
Upload your photos to the image hosting site you choose, then copy the Image URL and past the Image URL in your post.

Looking forward to your pics. If you have any problems send me a PM and Ill help you out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts