HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where is a good source for a HK 51 rear A2 stock and assembly. I have a "k type" stock that I am not crazy about. Any ideas anyone. I might even consider an a3 stock. Any ideas on price or availability?
Thanks
srt1112

·
Registered
109 Posts
think about this

if it is a vector gun call vector. depending on the smiths that built it, you should contact them. They all have a little bit different design and you should use there stock/sping/recoil rod .

my .02 cents
lugerguards

·
Registered
422 Posts
If I understand your question correctly you have a MP5k stock on your HK51 that you do not like and you are interested in going A2 or even A3 stocks.

What I would do is send you current MP5K stock together with either a A2 or A3 stock to a gun smith and have them cut down your A2/A3 stock to match your MP5K stock just to insure your recoil rod is cut to the same length as what you already have.

On a side note I love the cool factor and compactness of my A3 stock but it makes a very heavy HK51 even heavier! I would say do both and weigh it out for yourself.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
All of the 51 conversions I've seen, except Vector's, would use the standard A2 and A3 stocks. Vector chose to mill off less of the "tube" on the bolt carrier and use a collasping recoil rod assembly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts