HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who has a new in box HK 630 along with several magazines and several extended mags. Not sure if they are twenty round or what. He also has two factory HK scope mounts that goes with it.
The rifle has not been fired. Nor has the scope mount ever been on it.
What would be a fair price for this package?

·
Registered
405 Posts
I've seen 630's if NIB w/all the papers, included accs,etc go from $1200-$1800. Extra 4rd mags up to a $100. Extra 10 rd mags up to $150. There are no such thing as factory 20 rd mags. Factory 05 mounts w/rings from $400-$575. It all depends on condition and region. Also how big of a hurry he is to sell it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Fireman for replying.
I was thinking about buying it, but only if I was getting a good deal.
He's wanting $2000.00 for all of it. What do you think?
With the two scope mounts it might be worth it. How hard would it be to sell the extra mount?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hey RockJock,
Sounds like a very good price for the package. Just confirm that both scope mounts have the rings and that they are both original HK and not the BSquare brand.
Also confirm how many mags there are. The more 10 rds there are, the sweeter the deal.
Shouldn't be a problem selling the extra mount unless you are up in the $600+ range. It might take longer to sell.
You should keep it though. You will need one for your next HK sporting rifle! ;-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts