1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Yeah, that is what they are worth. Funny thing is that every single one I have ever seen was unfired. It's like everyone knew that they'd be rare and just put them away.

·
Registered
34,514 Posts
For that price, the finish should be flawless--- may be unused, but not "New Old Stock"!!! :biggrin:

Tony

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
One of the rarest magazines (production) made by HK. Only made on special order when the German govt orders some, every maybe 2-5 years
A TON of chips are made machining the bodies.
G3Kurz

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
That's more than I paid for my G3 with several 20 round magazines.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
They get used...here I am with fellow forum member 504 Ranger shooting a Hk 21 a few weeks ago, no belt fed ammo that day, so we had to use the drum :)

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,204 Posts
They get used...here I am with fellow forum member 504 Ranger shooting a Hk 21 a few weeks ago, no belt fed ammo that day, so we had to use the drum :)
Apparently, Tommy not only loaned Greg his HK21E, but also his shirt. LOL.

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
Apparently, Tommy not only loaned Greg his HK21E, but also his shirt. LOL.
Nothing else to do! Except look for G36 posters...
OK guys . When I first saw the picture I thought that was James on the left and Greg on the right . Well , I got half of it right. I was like thinking James sure has shrunk since going to Fla, and Greg sure did turn into a Giant since going to Korea . The reference to " Tommy" got me thinkin' ....... Hope you're doing well Greg ! Hopefully I'll see you around Labor Day James . Y'all take care .......

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,204 Posts
OK guys . When I first saw the picture I thought that was James on the left and Greg on the right . Well , I got half of it right. I was like thinking James sure has shrunk since going to Fla, and Greg sure did turn into a Giant since going to Korea . The reference to " Tommy" got me thinkin' ....... Hope you're doing well Greg ! Hopefully I'll see you around Labor Day James . Y'all take care .......
Ha. Look forward to catching up with you then, Mark.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts