HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Hk lovers. I recently acquired a rifle I do not know a lot about , on the receiver it is stamped Hk 91 exc for saco , stamped 19/ 74. I am looking to see what the approximate value of this is as well as any other information I can get. I am new to the online forum usage so I am sorry if I am short on my post.

Attachments

·
Banned
34,580 Posts
Welcome to the site, and congratulations on the acquisition!!! :biggrin:
HK changed the date stamping from "1974" to "19/74" around 0 11 411. :wink:
Your rifle should have the polygonal bore with the raised bolt face. :eek:
Valuation queries by the newest of members, with very, low post counts, are frowned upon, and may be moved to the Premium Section. :rolleyes:

Tony

·
Banned
34,580 Posts
No problem--- post pics of the inside of barrel (with LED bore light) and bolt face!!! :biggrin:
You can search on this site for "polygonal barrel" and "raised bolt face" in the Advanced Search in the top, right corner. :wink:

Tony

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that's great news, I guess the only question is, what do you think this gun is worth ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well , I purchased it for 1000.00 cash and a rifle that was worth about 1000.00 so, I think I did pretty good. I have a original HK 91 , with scope, mount, box, magazines. I am going to hold on to them both until retirement. Thanks for all the help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts