HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good friend of mine is selling his HK91 A-2. It's test fired from the factory only and has a ton of extras. 1979 gun and he's the original owner with original test target and the following extras. Unissued Henzolt Fero Z-24 scope and mount. All steel bipod. 1,200 meter rear sight.4th Gen. PSG1 grip. Carry handle. Port buffer. Bayonet. Magclamps (2). Extended butt. 20 original 20-round mags, both steel and aluminum. All new. He also has an originak HK transport case thats unissued in new condition. I've see it and it's 100% no scratches and so clean you could eat off of it. He wants $4000 for it. Is that a good place to start for a piece this nice or would he be better off to part it out? Thanks in advance for the assistance.

·
Banned
34,557 Posts
If the HK91 is truly a NIB w/all sample, then $3,250.00- $4,250.00 (depending upon if the seller desires a fast sale OR will wait for the right collector at the right time)!!! :biggrin:
Sell the rifle and "additional" accessories separately to maximize profit--- few people have $4K to burn. :wink:

Tony

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
A good friend of mine is selling his HK91 A-2. It's test fired from the factory only and has a ton of extras. 1979 gun and he's the original owner with original test target and the following extras. Unissued Henzolt Fero Z-24 scope and mount. All steel bipod. 1,200 meter rear sight.4th Gen. PSG1 grip. Carry handle. Port buffer. Bayonet. Magclamps (2). Extended butt. 20 original 20-round mags, both steel and aluminum. All new. He also has an originak HK transport case thats unissued in new condition. I've see it and it's 100% no scratches and so clean you could eat off of it. He wants $4000 for it. Is that a good place to start for a piece this nice or would he be better off to part it out? Thanks in advance for the assistance.
Like AGG said, sell the parts separate or give them to fiends (about the same as selling with the gun ;-).
Use scopes were going for $400, 4th Gen 1200 meter sights are nearly $400 retail, the PSG1 grip is $300 retail, say a hundred plus for many of the other non mag items and don't know about the transport case. Sounds like $3K for the gun and over $1K for accessories in fairly easy sales on line ... or a hard $4K sale to a shooter that would wish to pay less for the rifle (i.e. the collector may not wish the accessories).

Take Care

1 - 4 of 4 Posts