HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used HK 91 earlier this year from a member and I've only had a 3 opportunities to shoot it. Every time I do I am amazed at how accurate this rifle is. I shot a 1.15" group at 100 yards with the diopter sights recently and yesterday I shot at my local indoor 25M range and had a 5 shot group that was one ragged hole dead nuts on from a bench. I was blown away partially because my eyes are not good and for me that was a fantastic group. I know all of you are aware of how awkward mag changes and the lack of an open bolt on empty are but I guess the closed bolt is part of the operating system reliability. I think I would like to add a paddle mag release to make mag changes a bit more smooth. Regardless of these nit picks the more I shoot my HK 91 the more I love it. Obviously it is a heavy awkward bitch but mine is a freaking tack driver. Thinking about buying another to convert to G3K.

·
Registered
253 Posts
HK G3's are way underrated by most in the shooting community. I shot 1.75-2" groups using irons and South African ammo.

If I had the funds I would conduct an accuracy test between the KAC SR25 and a HK91 using the same ammo and optic.

·
Registered
972 Posts
HK G3's are way underrated by most in the shooting community. I shot 1.75-2" groups using irons and South African ammo.

If I had the funds I would conduct an accuracy test between the KAC SR25 and a HK91 using the same ammo and optic.

If you have a chance, try out a target or set trigger- around the same accuracy as a sport contour bolt action with the right ammo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts