HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Hk 91 brass belt buckle w inscription on the back. I've looked and haven't found much info on them. Does anyone know when these were made?

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
I have not seen a 91 buckle but I have one that just says "HK". I'll be glad to buy yours if you willing to sell, just message me

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No thanks. I where mine everywhere I go to annoy my wife. I think there's one on eBay right now though.

·
Premium Member
4,004 Posts
I don't know much about them, other than to say I have one. I have the HK91 buckle and the round "HK" buckle. based on the prices for them listed on ebay, I must have really gotten mine for a good deal? Hang onto it, they are a cool piece of HK swag...

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
Use the "Advanced Search" (upper right)--- there are several posts about the HK buckles!!! :biggrin:

Tony

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I wear mine everywhere. It gets lots of compliments. I didn't know when they were made or a lot about them.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just saw one on gunbroker for 111.00$ which is a very good buy!

·
Premium Member
4,004 Posts

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
That's link is for Greg's buckle! He has a lot of cool and unique HK collectible stuff, I bought a badass HK "MP5" stock car and another belt buckle from him. We took the Teufelshund Tactical subgun class in Florida together, he is and avid collector.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I saw that one on there. I've never seen one listed for sale anywhere or I'd have to buy it. I remember that add though. Made you want an Hk !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts