HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a mint 91 I sold a few years ago, and I still kick myself in the but for selling it!

My question is, I want a 91 clone that I can strap on the front of the ATV and not worry about it getting a little beat up. What would you purchase?

Thanks for any help!

cm2623
Denver, Colo.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I had a mint 91 I sold a few years ago, and I still kick myself in the but for selling it!

My question is, I want a 91 clone that I can strap on the front of the ATV and not worry about it getting a little beat up. What would you purchase?

Thanks for any help!

cm2623
Denver, Colo.
Get one of the Century G3's. It might take a little work to get it right, but you won't be worried about banging it up on the trail.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I'd go with either the Century or Cetme. They are pretty cheap (about $500) and you'd have no guilt on getting them beat up a bit. The beater Century or Cetmes will go for even less than the $500 cost.

·
Registered
886 Posts
A true beater would be the Century version, stay away from the aluminium receiver variations...major troubles reported about them...trunions working loose. A step up would be a PTR or Vector, the come in several flavors. I would suggest a Vector V51, very compact. This is what I use ATVing up in the Rockies.

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts