HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've unsuccessfully been trying to reach Bill Springfield about his 308 A3 stock buffer mod. that he offers
to tame the brutal effects of the "meat grinder". No luck with email and his voice mail remains full.

Anyone got a heads up for other sources? Thanks.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I've unsuccessfully been trying to reach Bill Springfield about his 308 A3 stock buffer mod. that he offers
to tame the brutal effects of the "meat grinder". No luck with email and his voice mail remains full.

Anyone got a heads up for other sources? Thanks.
I bought one from him a week ago. I just called the number on his website and he answered and took the order.

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
Call him up directly at 719-648-5725...

Why are people so afraid to talk these days?

·
Registered
951 Posts
I sent Bill an email a couple of days back and haven't received a reply yet either, he is really good about getting back, I wouldn't sweat it, he may be enjoying a little time off.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Shattered,
Written letters and REAL phone calls are a dying trend, as is CASH!
Unfortunately it's much easier to track a population with "Social Media" than the old ways.
As the song once said, "The Times They are a Changing".
Glad to be living now, but REALLY glad to have been born when and where I was and educated in the old AMERICAN Values!

·
Registered
10,251 Posts
Shattered,
Written letters and REAL phone calls are a dying trend, as is CASH!
Gotta agree with you but I don't have to like it.

The written word, however still carries ten times the value of a printed post card, phone message, or email. There is too much anonymity. You want to put the fear of god in an elected official (i.e. a public servant)? Send them a proper, well written letter voicing your complaint. Sign it. If anything, you will NOT get ignored. I got a typed response back from Marcy Kaptur and it was not any kind of form letter that I was so used to getting, in response to a gun bill the Democracks were trying to pass.

Also works in election periods... like now. You want to get a point across, pick up a pen. It works.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts