HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently recieved a pre ban HK91 in an inheritance (along with 20 other weapons) and know nothing about it, other than its rare. It belonged to my uncle who served in the Army in the 80's, and who inspired me to join the Army, which I still have the honor of doing so for the last 13 years. This is what I can see from what I have, the rifle is stamped : excl for SACO Arl VA 22201 Kal .308 / HK 91 A013958 with letters HH under it. It has original leather strap, Original German claw mount, a rubber piece by the ejection chamber, and the original Bipod. I wanted to see if anyone here could tell me more about it, Is it as rare as they say? And what would the value of the weapon be currently? Thanks in advance all! Also it (this site) will not allow me to upload pics yet, when it does i will

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
It is not particularly rare, but it IS a very desirable gun. More 91s were imported prior to shutoff than any other HK manufactured long gun. The least amount of imported HK rifles were the 93s.

Check prices in the for sale section here or on Sturm.

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
Welcome to the site!!! :biggrin:
My condolences on the loss of your uncle. :frown:
Based upon your description, I would value at $2,250.00- $2,750.00 (with accessories). :wink:
Check GB for general values. :biggrin:
What else is included in the other twenty (20) firearms? :confused:

Tony

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
The price has dropped with the serious production of the PTR 91 weapons, but you have a very nice gun and should hang onto it, IMO. The most rare of them were the polygonal barrel models

1 - 4 of 4 Posts