HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of new factory 25rd mags and was thinking about selling them. I cant find any on the net. I was just wondering what would be a fair price to sell them at. Thanks

·
Registered
732 Posts
I think Adam Weber sells new ones at $55. I'd like to buy a couple from you if you are game?

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'll take some too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
new? as in made previously. or old new. These were boughten back around mid to late 80's. I would like to sell some but never sold anything over the net. My dad put one on e-bay a couple years ago and they were up to 100 before he got kicked off. I guess you cant sell them on there. Let me know how to sell them. Im new at this sort of thing. Thanks for your help,Ryan
Adam Weber?

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Cursor down towards the bottom of the page and you'll see:

HK53/33/93 25 Round Steel magazines $55 each

·
Registered
18 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'd like a shot if you are selling some.

Just post a quick pic and a description of them on the parts section. Put your email address so that people can corespond with you. Then sell to those that get to you first. I'd ship through the U.S. Post Office as their shipping is usually lower if I were you. Put a note on your post that you will not sell to restricted States.

Price though is going to be a big thing and also condition of the mags.

The websites I use to post my pics are as follows: www.tinypic.com and then for light and cropping issues www.snipshot.com .

Hope this helps. -Kelly

1 - 13 of 13 Posts