HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Does anyone recognize the airplane and helicopter symbol ??
Interesting. This is just a guess, but in the event one needs to engage military aircraft with a 5.56mm rifle it could be a sighting guide. Judging by the angle of the line from the rear to front of the magazine, you would aim the helicopter line at an incoming helicopter. You would be shooting "high", but that would give the rounds time to cover the distance between you and a speeding aircraft. The airplane line is lower, forcing the muzzle higher, thus making you lead the aircraft even more.

This is just a guess, but the only sense I could make of it unless it refers to some sort of mounting system for airplanes and helicopters for the magazines to slide into. Again, just a guess. Experts please chime in.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I sent an email to this guy, he is in Switzerland. Which one of us Texas HKers bought this mag.

BO. Most likely and I even think he's from texas.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Makes you wonder why these arent more prominent?

·
Registered
7 Posts
If we could get them in the US for $50 ea, I'd be buying some. But at $200 the steel 25rd and 40rd ones look good.

·
Registered
732 Posts
If we could get them in the US for $50 ea, I'd be buying some. But at $200 the steel 25rd and 40rd ones look good.
Yeah, if you can find some. Been looking for a 30 rounder for awhile now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts