HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what these are going for ?

Brand New in Box Un-Fired (except Factory) Has short barrel with a 4inch Flash Suppressor pressed on. I was told in the past this model had a HK-33 Barrel So they used a Long FH to make it legal for import,And that HK in Germany was putting what ever they had in parts to ship out before 94 Ban went into effect. It also has about 30 Factory original Woodland camo mags

·
2,831 Posts
well the mags are $70-ish each.....if you can find them

would "guess" the gun would w/ all stuff it came with(but not the 30 mags), $3000-ish. It "may" be a 1/7 twist 93, only way to tell it to take forend off and look for 178 markings

there was also a desert camo 93...not IMOP as good looking as the Woodland

would not have been 94 ban but 89 ban

Just wondering what these are going for ?

Brand New in Box Un-Fired (except Factory) Has short barrel with a 4inch Flash Suppressor pressed on. I was told in the past this model had a HK-33 Barrel So they used a Long FH to make it legal for import,And that HK in Germany was putting what ever they had in parts to ship out before 94 Ban went into effect. It also has about 30 Factory original Woodland camo mags

·
Registered
104 Posts
well the mags are $70-ish each.....if you can find them

would "guess" the gun would w/ all stuff it came with(but not the 30 mags), $3000-ish. It "may" be a 1/7 twist 93, only way to tell it to take forend off and look for 178 markings

there was also a desert camo 93...not IMOP as good looking as the Woodland

would not have been 94 ban but 89 ban

I agree completley.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AGG

AGG i am considering selling the hk-93, But I also have a Hk-91 Woodland camo rifle, Not new, 5 mags put threw her , but I also have i believe 9 Hk-91 Woodland mags that will go with her

I will possibly selling them as a Pair, and will NOT seperate them.

·
2,831 Posts
oh......if your selling them, the price is less than I quoted ;)

not that I should......but I might be interested in the pair.....

AGG i am considering selling the hk-93, But I also have a Hk-91 Woodland camo rifle, Not new, 5 mags put threw her , but I also have i believe 9 Hk-91 Woodland mags that will go with her

I will possibly selling them as a Pair, and will NOT seperate them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts