HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am adding the HK 93 to my lineup. I can't wait to get it in my hands...This is my second HK of the year following the SP5K. It was a little pricey but that's what you get when there isn't enough to go around. I'm just glad that its going to be mine and it may be just in time. I was hopeful that one would pop up for sale on here but it didn't happen soon enough so I went through GB.

Heckler+Koch 93 SG1 IC Date Code,Set Trigger NICE : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Good purchase.

Not really pricey.

The stock and the set trigger are worth $600-$700 bucks.

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Good buy. I payed that much for mine 6 years ago. You will not be disappointed. It is a very fine rifle.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good purchase.

Not really pricey.

The stock and the set trigger are worth $600-$700 bucks.
Thank you. I tried to research the set trigger some before I made the purchase and couldn't really find a lot of info on it. Not sure if it is factory or custom. Can't wait to try it out.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good buy. I payed that much for mine 6 years ago. You will not be disappointed. It is a very fine rifle.
Thank you. I have had a V93 for 12 or more years. I'm glad that I can will finally be able to have the sibling to the 91.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I may part with the SG1 Stock that came with this rifle. Don't see any of these for sale in the usual spots that I check. Have any of you seen any like it for sale?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sweet rifle! fair price .
I own one just a few numbers away from yours.
In my opinion the 93 is the one of the smoothest shooting battle rifles ever made.
Yours appears to have been shot very little... mostly all date matching parts.
I suggest you keep the original stock. You may want it later...
Go ahead and set it up as A3 or whatever you want.
This rifle is crying for a German bipod and claw mount scope. You will be amazed at the accuracy you will be able to achieve.
Congratulations...
Keep Shooting

·
Banned
18,624 Posts
Interesting trigger on the 93, let me know how it is and what's been changed..... I was planning on selling mine.... just so sick of the crappy trigger pull even after changing the spring.
We know your intention. It's loud and clear. Posting in a WTB ad is one thing but posting in a general thread with intent to sell is skirting the forum rules.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I had replied to the thread to find out about the trigger. I am selling my 93 because of the trigger but would love to find a trigger that I could swap. My POF is amazing and I might just be spoiled.

I'm not sure why my posted was deleted but mod please point out why if I've asked a wrong question.

·
Registered
27 Posts
We know your intention. It's loud and clear. Posting in a WTB ad is one thing but posting in a general thread with intent to sell is skirting the forum rules.
I'm sorry but your sadly wrong. Are the people on this forum this petty.
Honestly I could careless if the rifle sells or not. I asked a question on a trigger obviously not stock.

I hope I've just run into a couple of petty people on here and most aren't like this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you. I tried to research the set trigger some before I made the purchase and couldn't really find a lot of info on it. Not sure if it is factory or custom. Can't wait to try it out.
Not trying to hijack the post but do you have any info or links you would share on the "set trigger"? Hope it shoots as nice as it looks, nice rifle!

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Not trying to hijack the post but do you have any info or links you would share on the "set trigger"? Hope it shoots as nice as it looks, nice rifle!
Not sure if you are looking for background or purchase info. Post #7 provides a link to the site where you can buy one, which also provides some background information.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts