HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I would share my new purchase with ya'll. I think I stole this on GB for right at $3000. Seller took horrible pictures so it looked beat up however when it arrived it appears damn near new. No handling marks, claw marks, bolt cycling marks, etc. Need to find the proper collaspsible stock next!

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
Nice grab. I like the Hk93. As some one stated, good luck finding a collapsible stock. They are quite rare. I have seen some for sale that are 94 collapsible stocks that will fit on the 93, but you dont want to do that. How does your other half like it on display in the kitchen??

·
Registered
213 Posts
Nice work! That looks like a true beauty, enjoy your new HK. I’m a bit jealous to be quite honest.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice grab. I like the Hk93. As some one stated, good luck finding a collapsible stock. They are quite rare. I have seen some for sale that are 94 collapsible stocks that will fit on the 93, but you dont want to do that. How does your other half like it on display in the kitchen??
She doesn't care, as long as there is cash coming from other guns sales she doesn't care what I keep.

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
629 Posts
back when it mattered: that was my strategy to just buy black rifles - she could not recognize a new one

·
Registered
321 Posts
My wife said it was either her or the HKs. Some days I miss her... 😆

·
Registered
321 Posts
E0FBE99C-86AF-451C-AC80-CA0ED6057E76.jpeg

Another IB. It’s got an A3 stock on it now. I’m thinking I’m going to like the A3 stock better for cheek position. The hump on the fixed stock was giving me a shiner.

How great is it to buy a preban rifle and the mags are still $5 a piece? My Valmet mags are going for $500 plus.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
View attachment 290894
Another IB. It’s got an A3 stock on it now. I’m thinking I’m going to like the A3 stock better for cheek position. The hump on the fixed stock was giving me a shiner.

How great is it to buy a preban rifle and the mags are still $5 a piece? My Valmet mags are going for $500 plus.
Got one of those too, needs the bipod but may be in a little better shape. Those claw mounts jack everything up.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
I have a Bud's 93 and two Malaysian 33 kits for future builds. The Buds was $500 + shipping and tax and it runs 100%. I knew I would love the small bore version and I do. Nice purchase there

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts