HKPRO Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
All that one's missing is the tell-tale chalky residue on the barrel that belies a few FA beta mag dumps.
Lol my thoughts exactly. Only my hosts that get absolutely abused end up looking even remotely torn up but still not to this level. Time to send it in for a refinish and I’d sure as hell be checking the bolt gap on this girl

·
Registered
14 Posts
i remember when the Clintons started the whole anti assault weapon thing. i had a 93 and a 91 i had paid around $600 a piece for. I was a FFL holder than. i took them with me to the shotgun news show and hardly made it through the door before selling both. $2500 for the 93 and $2000 for the 91. I turned the 93 into a Sig 210/6 that i still love, a Colt Hbar II and a Liberty carbine!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I figured I would share my new purchase with ya'll. I think I stole this on GB for right at $3000. Seller took horrible pictures so it looked beat up however when it arrived it appears damn near new. No handling marks, claw marks, bolt cycling marks, etc. Need to find the proper collaspsible stock next! View attachment 290853
Nice. The stock looks very nice. Why change something that beautiful?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nice one. Link to GB gun is wrong. It has a MP5 stock on it which isn’t correct. I can probably help you with an A3 stock. It will be a week or so until I can get to my locker and confirm date code etc. 93s are one of my favorite HKs and were one of my first. P7s and 91s are well up that list too. Enjoy, and I’ll be in touch.

·
Registered
99 Posts
i remember when the Clintons started the whole anti assault weapon thing. i had a 93 and a 91 i had paid around $600 a piece for. I was a FFL holder than. i took them with me to the shotgun news show and hardly made it through the door before selling both. $2500 for the 93 and $2000 for the 91. I turned the 93 into a Sig 210/6 that i still love, a Colt Hbar II and a Liberty carbine!
That’s funny. I bought a new 94 for $599 in GA in 1986. Same year, same shop, I bought my first AR for the same price. I still have both. It’s a green label A2 with forward bolt assist. First 1/7 twist AR with the new features. About a hundred later, I still love those two And they still see lots of action.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Thought I would let everyone know that a member here hooked me up with the stock, pictures posted shortly!

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
I always enjoyed shooting my 93 at the range. Over the years smaller lighter rifles sort of took it's place. I would check rtgparts.com as they sometimes have original HK parts and stocks for sale.

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
2,010 Posts
What's the date code on this rifle? I ask because if it's early 80s the gun was refinished. Early 80s guns were blue/gray, not black.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts