HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have they ever made sg1 stocks and psg triggers for the hk93? ive been looking for forever and i cant even find out if there is such a thing.also does hk import any of these parts to the US anymore?

·
2,832 Posts
yes they made both, the PSG1 trigger is easy, same as a 91, just change the ejector to 93

the stock......few and far between, HK still listed the stock not long ago, but they dont have any.

the top 93 has both, the PSG1 pack is in a SEF lower(had to make a notch right side to fit it)

·
Registered
993 Posts
What did you do to get the pack to fit in the SEF lower? I have been wanting to put a plastic lower on my 91 with a PSG1 trigger pack but thought it could not be done because safety is for a metal housing. Please explain how you did this.

·
Registered
44 Posts
What did you do to get the pack to fit in the SEF lower? I have been wanting to put a plastic lower on my 91 with a PSG1 trigger pack but thought it could not be done because safety is for a metal housing. Please explain how you did this.
My understanding is the different housings take different safeties. The plastic housings once clipped and pinned will take the pack, and swapping out the safety is all that is required. here's a link for the safeties. http://www.robertrtg.com/g3.html

I slipped my psg1 pack into the old metal gripframe...

http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc001306nt.jpg

·
Registered
993 Posts
Yes but the PSG1 trigger pack has a different safety lever. Is there a safety lever for use on a PSG1 pack with a plastic housing?

·
2,832 Posts
I used a MSG90 ambi selector, had to cut a notch in the right side of the plastic lower for the right side safetly to fit.

you must be sure you have the PSG1/MSG90 trigger pack, not one of the older PSG1 only packs, there is an extra notch on right side of the newer, my guess early 90's+) PSG1/MSG90 metal trigger pack(for the ambi selelctor)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts