HKPRO Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am a new member and this is my first posting, but the albatross guy seems to have done the best work, it does not look modified. JMO

·
Registered
111 Posts
I am a new member and this is my first posting, but the albatross guy seems to have done the best work, it does not look modified. JMO

Members Beware! He went Steve Miller band on somebody, took the money and ran.......it’s your money so do what you want. Jayden did mine, I love the result. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Members Beware! He went Steve Miller band on somebody, took the money and ran.......it’s your money so do what you want. Jayden did mine, I love the result. Good luck!
No, he didn’t take the money and run. Unfortunately he passed away with a couple of outstanding transactions he had in the works.
There was a brief moment that a family member was attempting to make things right but communications with them soon fell short.

·
Registered
111 Posts
No, he didn’t take the money and run. Unfortunately he passed away with a couple of outstanding transactions he had in the works.
There was a brief moment that a family member was attempting to make things right but communications with them soon fell short.
My sincere apologies. And condolences to the family. I stand corrected and humbled.

Moderators, could you you please, is it possible to put his avatar in respite.

·
Registered
2 Posts
No, My father didn't take the money and run. He never ran from anything in his life. My brothers did a lot of retaliation here and and on other sites as well. I feel he did not need defending on any site. He was an honest man , and a very patriotic man. He was hard, to live with ,and even harder to please as a son. He was an intellectual
man and a perfectionist. Probably why his wood work here was so admired. I have tried, but just can't provide the quality work he did here.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts