HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m in the process of building Hk 94 clone. I will be using Hk 94 barrel and all HK parts (most brand new) exept stock, HG, receiver (SW receiver looks very nice), and JLD hammer & sear for compliance. Also, I’m thinking of fake can for Vector, do you guys have every using this can ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've had a couple of the original V53's that came with the fake can. Beyond making them legal they were an ugly addition that served NO purpose.

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
rcmcyc,

Make sure you are compliant with 922r. I notice you are in MI. SBR are a no-no here. Your best bet is to make a pistol or use a long bbl. You stick a short bbl. in your receiver and you've made a SBR. Be careful!

Jake

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.....not a SBR as I have HK94 barrel, which is 16 inches. But I do have problem with sight in...at 10 yards I'm about 5 inches high and at 25 yrds I'm about 15 inches.

I'm usning MP5 front and rear sights (rear sight is all the way up). Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Ok correct me if I'm having a brain fart here, but if your rear sight, that is the one closest to you, I think, is all the way up, your rifle is going to be angled up towards the barrel, right? So if you bring the rear sight down some, it will be angled lower and you will shoot lower? Am I totally off here?

·
Registered
864 Posts
actually opposite here...think about it in terms of an axis...if the rear site is adjusted upwards, this will change the point of aim downwards to maintain the line of sight and visa versa...kind of like a see saw...when you are high in the air, you find yourself looking down at your partner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts