HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. New guy here. I am from Ca. and am thinking of getting a HK94 clone. What are the options for a "mag lock " ? Where can you buy one ? Thanks.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yay! Someone linked my tutorial :D

I've tried both and I like the Prince50 (assault planet) BB better. It's more fidgety to install, but it's a more solid platorm.
And Darin (Prince50) is a friend of mine :)

When I used to run the Raddlock, I took the extra step of gluing the button shield to the receiver with automotive grade silicone. It gives it a more solid feel, and you can carefully pry it off later with a razor blade or exacto knife.

-Dave

·
Registered
119 Posts
I bought 3 Vector HK clones from Kellyenterprises.net, there was just a small fee to add the bullet button and Chuck at Kelly Enterprises handled everything from his end. Just make sure your FFL will accept it that way. Some California FFL's are still not to knowledgable of the bullet botton and just dont want the hassle, but lately many are taking delivery and trnasfering to you no problem. CA DOJ is also not objecting to it either.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought 3 Vector HK clones from Kellyenterprises.net, there was just a small fee to add the bullet button and Chuck at Kelly Enterprises handled everything from his end. Just make sure your FFL will accept it that way. Some California FFL's are still not to knowledgable of the bullet botton and just dont want the hassle, but lately many are taking delivery and trnasfering to you no problem. CA DOJ is also not objecting to it either.
Have you been happy with the guns ? I assume they come with a 10 round mag. Do you know if extras are available ? Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts