HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am talking to a gentleman about his NIB Hk 94 with the 10 round mag and manuals. He is asking 4200$ for the gun. I'd like to get some input on whether I should snag it up or not because I continue to read that these 94's keep dropping in value due to I don't know why lol. But if someone could let me know if I should pull the trigger on this gun that would be greatly appreciated

thanks

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
3,705 Posts
Not sure who told ya 94's are dropping in value, but deals can be had. $4,000 is a good price on a 94.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Give me the guys phone number. I think i can help you.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure who told ya 94's are dropping in value, but deals can be had. $4,000 is a good price on a 94.
I saw a thread on price o rama feed and they were talking about also seeing certain HK-94s going between for 4000-4500. When I saw them going for 5k 5-6 months ago. that why I was asking.

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
So I am talking to a gentleman about his NIB Hk 94 with the 10 round mag and manuals. He is asking 4200$ for the gun. I'd like to get some input on whether I should snag it up or not because I continue to read that these 94's keep dropping in value due to I don't know why lol. But if someone could let me know if I should pull the trigger on this gun that would be greatly appreciated

thanks
I don't think $4,200 is bad for a NIB 94. If you can get it for $4,000 I think you'd be getting a good deal.

·
Registered
27 Posts

thanks
Pull he trigger. Thats a really good price for NIB.
The REAL question is wether to shoot it or keep it NIB?

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
yeah thats what I was thinking to. Should I convert it to an Mp5-N I guess we will see
I did exactly that with Mike Woodward at TSC Machine. Looking back at my records I paid $4K for a non-NIB HK94. Grab that one for $4,200 for sure!

·
Registered
729 Posts
thanks

HK94s came with 15 round magazines. Ten rounders were cobbled together during the Clinton ban and were never made by HK.

Have you actually 'put hands on' this weapon or only seen photos of if?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Definitely check to be sure its NIB, pull the bolt & carrier and look for sign of use. If it is truly NIB, think about keeping it NIB. These are getting scarce. Build a clone MP5. You will always be able to get $4200 or significantly more for a true NIB 94.

·
Registered
159 Posts

HK94s came with 15 round magazines. Ten rounders were cobbled together during the Clinton ban and were never made by HK.

Have you actually 'put hands on' this weapon or only seen photos of if?
They may be thinking it is a ten rdr because of the shortness of the mag, when in fact it could be a 15 rdr.

·
Registered
266 Posts
4K is not bad ..But make sure you look at the gun for wear etc ..Yeah the 10 round mag part is odd .. As they were normal sold with 30s ( right ?) ..Maybe he is in Ct or such ..I have seen CT pre ban guns that were only sold with 10 round guns due to law but hopefully it is just a 15 rounder that he though was a 10

·
Registered
159 Posts
Get it--- especially if it is an A3--- a NIB would normally have a test target and warranty card, depending upon the year of manufacture!!! :biggrin:

Tony
Yep, the one I had a few years back came with test target,warranty card,etc. I'll find another someday:(

·
Banned
34,557 Posts
I guess it's good it comes with a 15 rdr. as they seem to cost a little more than the 30 rdrs. I have noticed lately.
The only HK94's that I have seen come from the factory with 30-round magazines (in red paper) were the KB's (all A3's with the HK94 rear sight) that were allowed to be released (part of the CA. DOC import agreement) to the civilian market!!! :biggrin:
From what I have seen, some came with test targets, some did not. :wink:

Tony

1 - 20 of 24 Posts