HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I has my USC at the range this weekend and ran a couple of hundred rounds though it. One thing that never fails is the carbine draws a crowd. Most folks have never seen one, or if they have they've never fired one. After answering questions for a bit I let three fellow club members and a couple of guests pop off a few rounds. The USC is a smile generator for sure. All were impressed with the handling and accuracy of the gun and two wanted to know where they could get one. My USC as well as my 91 and various HK pistols are great ambassadors for the marque and have led to more than a few converts over the years. Sharing the sport with others is a good thing. Sharing the sport using HKs is even better.

·
Registered
31 Posts
very true. took my HK91, sl8-6 and my colt LE6920 out to the range a couple of weeks ago with one of my co-workers turn buddies. the rifles drew a crowd every time i pulled them off the line when there was a cease fire. the sl8 drew the most attention because no one knew what it was at first. i let my buddy shoot the 91, which i think he fell in love with. he's asking my now when HK will start selling the 417 to the public.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Getting shooters exposed to HK product is good for us all. The more interest and sales in HK civilian weapons, the more HK would increase supply and support... maybe. I've yet to have another shooter fire one of my HKs and walk away disappointed. They tend to be wearing a big smile after a clip, or two.

·
Registered
63 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts