HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
I like my gray,but green is my favorite color.No choice but to buy green and have both.I wonder about the VP9sk,I guess all colors will be available? Spending too much money on HK,can't stop!!

·
Registered
974 Posts
SON OF A BISH....

I was trying not to buy new guns for a minute. (lol)

This is a definitely must-have. Hopefully they do an OD TACTICAL.

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
These darn people are trying to run me broke!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Sweet! I sold my VP9 to my brother 2 years ago and recently have come to regret it. I decided to buy a gray one, but now that I see that OD green is coming out, I think I'll wait until the OD green comes out.

·
Banned
102 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, BigBoss. And thank you HK!
Just when I thought I had every color in my safe but I am happy to grab an OD when it becomes available.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it's pretty cool to see how much HK has branched out. HKophiles complained for years about not enough color-frame models, and now we have many. It will be interesting to see if they bring colored frames to the rest of the VP series that debuted at IWA. Seeing, Tacticals, SK's, Long slide, and OR versions with colored frames would be pretty neat. Very neat to see how many items are coming out, especially when compared to several other well known firearms manufacturers. Kinda nice to say to haters that it looks like HK doesn't hate you after all, but you still suck........

·
Registered
118 Posts
Saw this earlier on IG. I was planning on getting the VP9sk for summer carry but I can't pass up OD green. Looks like I'll be buying two new H&K's soon.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Wow! Two new releases in one week.

I think HK is saving the VP9L release for the NRA convention.
I believe G3Kurz mentioned there would be a new product announcement there.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Wow! Two new releases in one week.

I think HK is saving the VP9L release for the NRA convention.
I believe G3Kurz mentioned there would be a new product announcement there.
Does an existing model in a new frame color really count as a "release"?

I want to know when I can get that mag release button.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Great, I may have to jump in on a green one too. Just what I need & to send this one over to Lazy Wolf for his final touches just like the last one.

·
Registered
549 Posts
The real question is when are the pink frames coming so I can buy one for my wife to keep on the nightstand and look pretty?
My wife "stole" my VP9 so I'm gonna have to pick up an OD green for myself. She loves that VP9 on the range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 27 Posts