HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how long it takes to transfer sear on from 4 to my class 3 dealer so he could transfer to me?
I sent everything and waiting for other party to submit the paper work. I sent him form4, SOT, FFL, $200 check to ATF etc.
Also, what’s current waiting period for my class 3 to register under my name?
thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
With the holidays around, expect to wait awhile. My form 3 transfer to another dealer is at 6 weeks now. Normally takes two weeks.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so I've to wait a month for the seller to transfer it to my SOT then another month to transfer from my SOT to me?
:510:

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Mine was signed in 15 days after it was received by the ATF. Got it in the mail three days later.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
thanks guys... looks like I need to wait for a while.
I think I should use that time to buy more host guns...hmmm:71:

·
Registered
120 Posts
I think Form 4s are taking around 3-4 weeks.
My F4 sear was a long, ugly 9 months... But let's not go there...

Since then, F3s have been 3-4 weeks...

That being said, I've currently been waiting on a F3 for 6 weeks...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Apparently NFA Williamsburg is said to be experiencing a bit of a staff turnover, resulting in a little more turnaround as training is underway.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Man I wish I didnt click this link...this is depressing news (training):confused:
Guess Ill just have to look at pics for now....

Snert

·
Registered
10 Posts
6 weeks or an extra week for "training turnaround" for a F4 approval is NOT bad news. I remember waiting 9 months fora complete transfer F4 out of state to my dealer to me.

Be patient and stock up on ammo and accessories!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Does anyone know how long it takes to transfer sear on from 4 to my class 3 dealer so he could transfer to me?
I sent everything and waiting for other party to submit the paper work. I sent him form4, SOT, FFL, $200 check to ATF etc.
Also, what’s current waiting period for my class 3 to register under my name?
thanks
I sent paperwork to ATF Nov. 26th and was approved Dec. 28th. That is the fastest I have been approved to date.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts