HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not looking to purchase but usually check pricing on HK pistols and rifles I already own just for personal reasons. ' hoping to see them advertised for more than I paid ". Been about six or seven months since I checked last and not a one of the three have any HK's listed. Is the market that depleted or are some websites just not carrying the brand anymore??

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
What three local online stores are you referring to? If they sell brand new HKs, expect low to no inventory these days. HK imports are slim to none, and HKs from Columbus GA are at a trickle.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Vincent04, you pretty much answered my question. Two of the three use Gearfire? Cant find who supports the other stores website, but question answered. thanks again

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Thanks Vincent04, you pretty much answered my question. Two of the three use Gearfire? Cant find who supports the other stores website, but question answered. thanks again
I have access ot all the distributors and theyre pretty much out on everything. Gearfire just hosts their site but can be connected to various distributors

·
Registered
4 Posts
HK has ceased taking dealer orders for the rest of the year, this was a month or so ago. Its allocations for the rest of the year.

During these times of high demand, Gearfire vendors probably will be no help in getting hard to get items. Distributors will be busy saving the really desirable products for their high volume dealers.

·
Registered
933 Posts
That’s what I hear too is just about any HK is just about impossible to get from a distributor right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts