HKPRO Forums banner

HK Available Leather Holsters?

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  ARKAY.357 
#1 ·
Need a list of the quality custom leather holsters that are available for the P2000SK .40 and USPC 45. Do not want Kydex. Only found Mitch Rosen and considering the OWB with loops. Quality looks great, price $155. Del Fatti is 20+ month wait. Researched all the well known and not succesful. Any suggestions are appreceated. Most seem to ignore HK and believe there is no demand. One reply was "You are the only request I have had for the SK, and I have had only one request for a P2000".

#3 ·
Check out www.fist-inc.com they have a great High ride that is in an FBI cant. Get the sweat guard on it and you will love it. They make holsters that fit the P2000 if they fit it the P2000SK will also fit the same holster. They also are a good quality for a very reasonable price and thier shipping time is very good. Also if you don't see what you want be sure and call them and ask if they make something like you want. You will also need a good belt, and they have them too. :350: TJ

#10 ·
safariland also has holsters for it

#11 ·
Great start!

You're on the right track with Mitch Rosen products. The quality is outstanding, and you don't have to wait until your gun wears out before it arrives. I've normally waited 8-10 weeks, and couldn't be happier with his leather goods.

Good luck;

ARKAY

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.