HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the difference between and HK Benelli M1 and a standard Benelli M1.

·
Super Moderator
2,830 Posts
nothing that I know of, HK was just the importer, then Benelli imported themselfs latter.

I have the HK marked M1....love it

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nothing that I know of, HK was just the importer, then Benelli imported themselfs latter.

I have the HK marked M1....love it
I got the Benelli marked M1, it is a great firearm. I thought mabye there was a difference.

When did HK stop importing them?

·
Registered
864 Posts
there is no difference...same gun. I wish I could actually answer the when did they import them question but I cant. To be honest, if I recall, it was relatively brief and was a few years ago. All of the m1's and m3's around me are benelli marked. Great shotguns through...simply great.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Good Question.

Hold on.

Functionally, yes.

Are they the same 'exact' weapon? Maybe not.

Does the addition of door breacher muzzle device indicate the change in markings?

Marked HK (Not Mine)

Possibly no H&K marking?(Ghilliebear's photo)

·
Registered
227 Posts
I bought mine in 96 and it is HK marked. I am not sure when HK started importing them but I believe they stopped being the importer in 98.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
USMCMP5A3,

What mounting device do you have on the reciever? Does it mess with the Inertia Recoil System? I want to mount my EO Tech but wanted to get more info on the mounting system.

·
Banned
384 Posts
That is quite possibly the sweetest looking rig on that M1s90 Ive seen. Where did you get that mount??

·
Registered
227 Posts
Thanks for the compliments!
It is the EOTech factory mount.
I got it much cheaper from Optics Planet opposed to buying it from EoTech. They are even cheaper if you get from them on E-gay! About $20 bucks cheaper than direct from Eo. Sweet solid mount too.

Absolutely no interfearence. I have run about 35 slugs and 12 rounds of 00 Buck and it caused no malfunctions and the mount stayed in place and on point of aim point of impactimpact.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the info!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts