HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I have been searching for these for a while. There is NOTHING..Nada.Zilch on the web about these things.

I know they exist though.. I lost the bid on 10 of them on Ebay about 5 months back due to a Blackberry crapping the bed. (I know..I need a Iphone but love the BB)

G3K or anyone else that might have some info. Were these mass produced? A limited production or something very common that everyone used and abused and now they can not be found.

Also, if you have some that you want to part with PLEASE PM ME.

There is a member here that has a entire box + a few and taunted me with them among other items when I visited him. Shame shame.

If you have an entire box great if only a few thats fine also or if you just have information please share.

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
I would gladly send you one (one, not a box) if you promise to send me those HK pens. :wink:

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
PS. I think they are very common, but like you said, probably used a few times and thrown into a drawer. I don't think they were big sellers, I think HK ended up giving many of them away to dealers as promo type stuff. Another thing that's cool are the HK rubber ball shotgun loads. Too bad though, HK did not have them marked with the HK logo, but they were an HK offering in different ball sizes/quantities. Yeah, got a bunch of those too.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sometimes you frustrate me.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This...HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Suds, what pen do you want? And as far as having "a bunch" would you sell any?
He has a box plus a few. The Pens he is referring to is a few ITD pens I acquired.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would love a full box as the box itself has some rather neat markings on it.

Pens inbound SudS.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Justin,
Can you spare me a pen? I will trade it to you for one of the coasters you were asking about.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Justin,
Can you spare me a pen? I will trade it to you for one of the coasters you were asking about.
I think I am out. They are in the office, let me call my secretary again and see if she can scrounge up another one(besides my 2 and SudS)

I will email you if she finds anything.

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
This...HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Suds, what pen do you want? And as far as having "a bunch" would you sell any?
I literally only have a couple (maybe one or two virgin, one or two that have had their cap snapped), and a full box. And, not likely to break up that box. If you had something really cool to trade...I'm open to discuss.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Well I guess it depends on what you mean by really cool? I have a few of the Euro mouspads, some of the coasters, a few of the posters, or a dog tag from a German PX in Afghanistan that says" There are only problems HK can solve" To name few, pm me if interested

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I literally only have a couple (maybe one or two virgin, one or two that have had their cap snapped), and a full box. And, not likely to break up that box. If you had something really cool to trade...I'm open to discuss.
If the box is going anywhere its to one of the safes.

I might have a teddy for you......

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Well I guess it depends on what you mean by really cool? I have a few of the Euro mouspads, some of the coasters, a few of the posters, or a dog tag from a German PX in Afghanistan that says" There are only problems HK can solve" To name few, pm me if interested
Dog tag sounds interesting.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You could have your way with me for a teddy bear.
Lets keep this civil, your wife would not like what you are suggesting.Oh and me not doing the ghey thing does not help your cause either. I will send you a PM for trades.

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Lets keep this civil, your wife would not like what you are suggesting.Oh and me not doing the ghey thing does not help your cause either. I will send you a PM for trades.
If it kept me from spending more money on HK stuff, you would be surprised what my wife would be OK with.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If it kept me from spending more money on HK stuff, you would be surprised what my wife would be OK with.
Perhaps selling all the collectables to me to ummm free up some cash. I need to speak to her next time and convince her I am her friend.... Plotting for the end and the giant PSG1 sign.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts