HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's been a while since I bought my last HK (last June!) and I'm starting to get the itch for a new one. I'm trying to save for an MP5, but I don't know if I can make it that far though. I actually counted my pennies in my house today ($9.08 in pennies in case you were wondering). They need warning labels on these guns saying that they are addictive. It really is a disease! Just curious is anybody else jonesing for a new HK as bad as I am???

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Yes, I am an addict and it has been one week since I bought my USP 9mm Expert. I just put in an order for a second one earlier today:) I feel your pain it has been to long for you brother. Get out there and buy that next HK!!!

Footnote: I am not pushing my addiction on you and am not responsible for your actions for spending thousands on Awesome HK forearms.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
OD USP 45 last Friday. USP 40 2 days ago. My expert is on layaway.

What's this disease you speak of?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I need an intervention, got a HK45CT a few days ago, and now might have a line on tan custom combat. Seriously, how do you say no to this s***! :)

·
Registered
818 Posts
We all understand the sickness here jaceh, welcome aboard. :300000000:

I'm currently lusting after an MR556A1 to add to my AR collection but at $2850.00 I could buy two more Colt 6940's. :confused:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I need an intervention, got a HK45CT a few days ago, and now might have a line on tan custom combat. Seriously, how do you say no to this s***! :)
When you run out of kidneys to sell you won't have a choice.:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I'm personally going through purchase withdraw. Because of this potential group buy for the Tan 45c I'm just sitting on my pennies. I'm not a very patient person so I'm almost stomping my feet in front of my monitor every night like a kid. ..yeah, it's getting that bad. I've even considered buying something cheap just to fill the tweakers itch. ..it's that bad.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm doing my best to resist, or at least try to put off my next purchase and not let my feeling of addiction overwhelm me. I'm a professional guitarist, and guitar players call this GAS - gear acquisition syndrome. I thought we guitar players had it bad, but you guys are certainly hanging right in there on the same level. I was at the local Cabelas a couple days ago and saw about ten used USP 45s in the case for around $560. Must have been police trade ins. I looked at every single one of them before I was able to put a stop to the GAS, which could just as easily stand for Gun Acquisition Syndrome.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I'm just buying HK parts like crazy to hold me over, lol.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hi my name is Tater and I am an HK addict. <Insert monotone "Hi Tater" here>
It has been less than 24hrs since my last HK purchase...

View attachment 7636

...and I fear I may feed my fix again because there were 4, count'em, 4 HK P2000's for $700 a piece at my spot when I picked it up!

I wonder if the boys on the HI-Point forum do this....

·
Registered
263 Posts
Yes. Just buy one, even a used one. That is enough of a fix for a while usually.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just bought 3 handguns in the last 2 weeks but none were HK. I already have an Hk45c but plan to add another to my collection.

HK45c, USP9c, P200oSK 9mm, P30 9mm. All LEM. Love them all but the 45c is my favorite.

I may need to get in the group buy.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea, I'm seriously contemplating putting the MP5 on the back burner and picking up a P2000sk for easier summer carry. I carry the P30, but being 5'11" 150 lbs soaking wet, a smaller frame would be much easier to carry with a t-shirt

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
I bought a usp45t last fall and 2 hk45cs in the last three weeks. I'm now selling blood so I can get my next. Dam junkies!!! I just need my hk fix. Just one more help a brother out!! I need my fix!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts