HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just started to get into HKs hardcore as of 2 months ago. I intend to buy more once the bank account refreshes a bit. I tend to buy a boatload of mags for every pistol so when it comes to hk that costs a bit more. Its worth every penny though. Here is the collection so far!

Got the HK usp 45 full size, usp 9mm full size, P9s with threaded barrel (can should be connected around sept), mod 4 and my EDC p2000 9mm.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think your off to a pretty good start..I thought I was bad, I bought my first one in September of last year and have 5. You proved that wrong. lol

Great Collection

·
Registered
881 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great looking collection.
Did you color the handguns or buy them that way?

Everything you want to know about HK's is at your fingertips.
There are a lot of great people on this forum.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Nice start! I'd love to get my hands on an Hk4 for plinking fun!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Welcome to the forum. Great looking collection.
Did you color the handguns or buy them that way?

Everything you want to know about HK's is at your fingertips.
There are a lot of great people on this forum.
I use elmers paint pens and color in the lettering. I like for them to stand out. Thanks for the welcome! been trolling for a while. TONS of great info and cool people on this forum.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You should probably start some NFA stuff since it takes so focking long. There are tons of people doing UMP conversions these days...
Im already waiting on a stamp now. The wait is killing me. I threaded my P9s just for the 9mm can I bought.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Not much here as of yet but here you go

More to come I promise.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not much here as of yet but here you go

More to come I promise.
You picked a good one! I loved my USP compact 45. Awesome gun. Once I got my P2000 I knew I would not carry it as much so I traded my USP 45 compact for the USP full size. Give it time. You will be addicted soon enough (if not already)

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
You need to go with a rifle next. I love handguns but have been more into rifles as of late. A .308 or .223 would be a good start, but if you are setting on LOTS of handgun ammo you could go with the appropriately callibered USC or MP5. Have fun!

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
Im already waiting on a stamp now. The wait is killing me. I threaded my P9s just for the 9mm can I bought.
What can did you buy? What is the tread 1/2 x 28 or 1/2 x 32? Did you buy it with the treaded barrel, I ask becouse I would like to find one to use my AAC Navy on.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What can did you buy? What is the tread 1/2 x 28 or 1/2 x 32? Did you buy it with the treaded barrel, I ask becouse I would like to find one to use my AAC Navy on.
A local gun shop here had a special on some over run AAC cans. It has a metric thread. M13.5x1LH . They do make factory barrels in this thread pitch for the USP. This can is made for fixed barreled guns. I got it for $400.00 OTD including the tax stamp. So it was not too bad a deal.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
You picked a good one! I loved my USP compact 45. Awesome gun. Once I got my P2000 I knew I would not carry it as much so I traded my USP 45 compact for the USP full size. Give it time. You will be addicted soon enough (if not already)
Yeah the bug indeed has bit me. Funny thing is the comments I've gotten at the range ... Sick gun for sure!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts