HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay,I've heard they stop useing them because they didn't really do the job that was intended. But,They look so dang cool on a pistol. Are the compensators for the USP full size hard to find? What would be a good price for one if I can find one? Thanks.

·
Registered
1997 USP 9mm Full Size, too many upgrades to list.
610 Posts
Do you mean this one?

I haven't seen one for sale in quite some time. I think they were several hundred dollars new, and probably would go for the same now.

-Sean

Typoed on my iPhone.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
There was a guy a round here about a month ago who was shopping one of these for the .40 s&w. I thnik he wanted like 500.00, but he didn't have the alignment tool. For the money, I'd rather have the match weight. At least it is effective...

·
Premium Member
321 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Well those are for whole guns w/compensators. I'd feel better at those prices, at first I thought it was just the compensator for sale.

Do they require threaded barrels?

-Sean

Typoed on my iPhone.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,856 Posts
There are also the Merkle Tuning Weights for the USP. Several made it over here and I have one. Getting them now can be problematic since importing gun parts without Hildabeast's okey dokey is somewhat frowned upon.

·
Registered
610 Posts
One day I'll take a trip to Germany and I'll smuggle a Merkle out in my sock, that or a machinist will eventually make something similar here.

-Sean

Typoed on my iPhone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts