HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this would be some good info and a good conversation. Lets expand it worldwide too not just America. The only contracts I know that HK currently holds is the Homeland Security for the P2000 and P2000sk models. I never read of a official contract that issues HK45c's to the navy seals, quite the contrary I heard HK just gave the Seals the HK45c but I did hear that the Seals are now carrying the HK416 10" so I don't know what the gospel is. I think I saw pictures of Norweigan police carrying the P30 too.

Does anyone have any info on any other HK handguns or rifles being issued to law enforcement or the military? If so do you know what specific model, variant or configuration that is being issued?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Delta Force uses the 416, if they exist anyway. (Which they do) Doesn't the German Police use the P30? I know Michael Westen does so that seems enough reason for everyone else to carry one.

·
Registered
46 Posts
What's a "burned spy"?????
A burned spy is one that has been discredited or dismissed by their intelligence agency. Basically, it's a notice that tells other agencies that any information this person has is unreliable and thus, should be burned. When spies are burned, their connection to an espionage organization is terminated, leaving them without access to cash or resources. They are essentially persona non grata.

·
Registered
253 Posts
... Doesn't the German Police use the P30? I know Michael Westen does so that seems enough reason for everyone else to carry one.
Bundeswehr - P8/c, P11, P12, MP5, MP7, G3 (reserve units), G3 DMR, G36/k/c, G27, G28, G8, MG4, AG36, Granatpistole 40mm, SiGPi2, Feldjäger CPT P8 Compact and P30, MP5k in little numbers

State Police:
Baden-Württemberg - P2000
Bayer - P7
Hessen - P30
Niedersachsen - P2000
Saarland - P10
Sachsen - P10
Thüringen - P10
Hamburg (Wasserschutzpolizei/Harbour Police only) - P2000

Federal:
Bundespolizei - P30, G8
Zoll (Custom) - P30

All state and federal agencies carries the MP5 in many variations, the MZP1, G3/G3ZF/SG1 in little numbers, GSG9/SEK's/ZuZ PSG1 and MP7.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
USMC - M27 IAR (HK416)
Mexican (Federal) Police - there is even corruption and embargo break investigation about it.

Norway Army (HK416, HK417, HK G36KV) and Police (HK P30L)
Polish Special Forces (HK416, HK USP Tactical, HK USP SD9, HK G36/C/K, HK MP5). Polish Police (HK G36/C/K, HK416, HK MP5) and several other LE agencies (mostly HK416, but also pistols)
Lithuanian Army (HK USP)
Spanish Army (HK G36)
French Airfoce (HK416), Legion Entrangere (HK417)
Estonian Army (HK G3)
Turkish Army (HK G3, HK416)
UK Police units (HK MP5, HK416)
I do not even try to touch Far East - some of those countries outfit their whole SOF and CT full in HK, with MP7, HK416 and what not.

In fact HK is one of worldwide biggest players in LE/Mil sector, along with FN and Beretta Group. They can outfit from pistols, trough SMG, assault rifles, battle rifles, precision rifles, light machine guns, general purpose machine guns up to grenade launchers and machine grenade launchers. Not many manufacturers can offer than. Actuall only FN comes to my mind, but they do not have machine grenade launcher. HK only lacks anti-material rifle.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Ontario MNR Enforcement use USP and P2000.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
USMC - M27 IAR (HK416)
Mexican (Federal) Police - there is even corruption and embargo break investigation about it.

Polish Special Forces (HK416, HK USP Tactical, HK USP SD9, HK G36/C/K, HK MP5). Polish Police (HK G36/C/K, HK416, HK MP5) and several other LE agencies (mostly HK416, but also pistols)
Lithuanian Army (HK USP)
Spanish Army (HK G36)
Estonian Army (HK G3)
I do not even try to touch Far East - some of those countries outfit their whole SOF and CT full in HK, with MP7, HK416 and what not.

In fact HK is one of worldwide biggest players in LE/Mil sector, along with FN and Beretta Group. They can outfit from pistols, trough SMG, assault rifles, battle rifles, precision rifles, light machine guns, general purpose machine guns up to grenade launchers and machine grenade launchers. Not many manufacturers can offer than. Actuall only FN comes to my mind, but they do not have machine grenade launcher. HK only lacks anti-material rifle.
Are all marines issued the HK416? And what do you mean by far east?

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
A burned spy is one that has been discredited or dismissed by their intelligence agency. Basically, it's a notice that tells other agencies that any information this person has is unreliable and thus, should be burned. When spies are burned, their connection to an espionage organization is terminated, leaving them without access to cash or resources. They are essentially persona non grata.
According to Hollywood. I see... thanks. Guess I should have followed that link in the post above mine. Got the picture now...

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bundeswehr - P8/c, P11, P12, MP5, MP7, G3 (reserve units), G3 DMR, G36/k/c, G27, G28, G8, MG4, AG36, Granatpistole 40mm, SiGPi2, Feldjäger CPT P8 Compact and P30, MP5k in little numbers

State Police:
Baden-Württemberg - P2000
Bayer - P7
Hessen - P30
Niedersachsen - P2000
Saarland - P10
Sachsen - P10
Thüringen - P10
Hamburg (Wasserschutzpolizei/Harbour Police only) - P2000

Federal:
Bundespolizei - P30, G8
Zoll (Custom) - P30

All state and federal agencies carries the MP5 in many variations, the MZP1, G3/G3ZF/SG1 in little numbers, GSG9/SEK's/ZuZ PSG1 and MP7.
USMC - M27 IAR (HK416)

Lithuanian Army (HK USP)
Spanish Army (HK G36)
Estonian Army (HK G3)

Thanks Montrola and Veto11. Does anyone have any idea about the USA contracts that HK has with law enforcement and military units?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Darebear,
Like posted by angrydog, HK has a contract with the Marines to produce the M27 which won the infantry automatic rifle competition a few years ago. It first was deployed with West coast battalions and has since been further proliferated to the East coast. I'm not sure if 3rd Marines out in Hawaii has them yet but I would not be surprised. You can look up the contract numbers on wikipedia

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Are all marines issued the HK416? And what do you mean by far east?
USMC question was answered. By Far East I mean "far east" from me, so this south (mostly south-east) Asia.

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
On my last cruise, the US border and protection officers had the HK45c The elephant foot was dead giveaway. My local sheriff's office has semi-auto UMPs for tactical teams. SWAT has the burst packs.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
On my last cruise, the US border and protection officers had the HK45c The elephant foot was dead giveaway. My local sheriff's office has semi-auto UMPs for tactical teams. SWAT has the burst packs.
I'm surprised they carry it with the ext elephant foot magazine. That made the HK45c feel unbalanced, especially when holstered.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts