HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have carried an M&P Pro Series .40 for 5 years, but picked up a P30 at last weekends gun show that just melted into my hand. I'm going to be picking up a V1 in the near future, and just wanted some insight from anyone that has specifically moved over from the M&P platform to the P30 LEM platform. What is the learning curve of this trigger like, how difficult is it to get used to the mag release, etc. Thanks very much in advance for the info!!

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
Welcome to the site, and congratulations on the acquisition--- practice is the best of all instructors!!! :biggrin:

Tony

·
Registered
71 Posts
learning curve time is totally dependant on you. If the M&P is the only thing you've had it's different than if it's your main gun for the last 5 years but you've had everything under the sun before that. Just get out and use it!

I love my P30 for just that reason: it really does just about melt into your hand. If you haven't yet, even if it felt good as you found it, try swapping out all the side panels and backstraps. worst case you can always go back (tip: write down which you have installed to start with) but it might get better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts