HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to give a shout out to HK Customer Service and Marine 0303. Thank you both for your recent help with my m8 and p9s. First, I purchased a p7m8 off a forum member in April of this year. It had seen limited use, and when I received it, it was in excellent NIB condition. I took it to the range once, then did not fire it again until August. After this last firing, with no malfunctions, I immediately cleaned it and realized the extractor was missing!! I called James Williamson (Marine 0303) who was on assignment. He recommend I contact HK Customer Service. I did just that and they had me send it to them. After one month, I received it back in great order at NO CHARGE. They replaced the extractor, recoil spring and plunger. I had explained to them that I was not the original owner and did not know the history of the firearm. The people I spoke to at HK were great. I wish I knew their names so I could thank them personally on this forum, but this is the best I know how to do. Once again, Thank You HK Customer Service.

I also sent another m8 and p9s to James after this happened to have a complete "going over" to make sure this does not happen again. James replaced the buffer on the p9s and the m8 was ok. His turn around time was less than a week!!

Great care with both HK and James. Thank you again to both of you and we are very fortunate to have the access to this great care!!

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
James is a great asset to the HK community. He has helped me with several firearms and I don't know how many questions from spare parts, to cleaning, to ammo... Definitely one to reach out to if your firearms are in need of attention.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Yes, James is an asset to the community for sure. Does anybody remember when HK CS used to turn around repairs on one or two days? Must be all the new OCD VP9 owners taking it's toll on the staff.

·
Priest of the P7
4,797 Posts
This reminds me that I need to send him a few more P7M8s. I'm just dreading the anxiety of watching them crawl across the country and hoping they don't get lost.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
James is one great guy and HK CS is fantastic as well. We are fortunate as HK owners to have both as assets.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
This reminds me that I need to send him a few more P7M8s. I'm just dreading the anxiety of watching them crawl across the country and hoping they don't get lost.
No, one of those M8s you are supposed to send my way :biggrin:
I'll gladly stop by and pick it up so that you do not have anxiety issues of it getting lost.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree 100% with you. That is why I wanted to post a thank you to both James and HK Customer Service. Sometimes I have read on the Forum, problems with HK Customer Service and people going off and calling names. Just does not work. Hk Customer service has always been super to me. I go by the saying "treat people how you would like to be treated." Act like $$%$, get treated like %$#%$!!!

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,213 Posts
Many thanks for the personal kudos, as well as recognizing H&K's repair shop for their great work.
My goal is to always conduct professional and efficient service, returning most projects the next business day. Not always possible, especially when you're off instructing firearms courses too, but that's the goal.

·
Premium Member
3,086 Posts
James is great, I haven't dealt with HK customer service but all accounts are positive. I need to send my p7psp to James again....keep forgetting..thanks for the reminder.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts