HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to change my HK45 to Lite LEM and to take advantage of the Black Friday sale. I placed my order and shipped it last Friday afternoon and it was delivered to HK at 8:36am on Monday. I received an email from Customer Service at 1:40pm that same day saying it was complete! HK’s Customer Service was very friendly and very fast! A+!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Me too. I took advantage of the four 15 round magazines for 99 bucks with free shipping. Got them in less than a week.

-------------------------------------------
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ditto! I got my 4 pack of mags in a couple of days. Impressive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I've only had one less than stellar experience with HK CS. All other times far exceeded expectations. Premium products require premium service.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Always have had a positive experience. Black Friday sale, they did charged my amex twice, different amounts, corrected. I'm just waiting to see the reversal show up.

·
Minister of Kraut Space Magic
314 Posts
Is that "normal weight LEM" or light LEM, and what's the turnaround?
Thanks
dmcutter,

The pricing for the Lite LEM is the same as the standard LEM. Also, we quote a 2 week turn around time but often times its less than 1 week depending on how soon the customer pays for the work to be done. If you would like to know more about setting up a RMA to send the firearm in please call the number below to speak with a tech.

Thank you

706-568-1906 EXT 6551

·
Registered
37 Posts
I contacted HK CS by email and they were so incredibly responsive and even gave me the link to an HK dealer with the item in stock I inquired about. Best CS I’ve encountered across any industry. I’m an HK buyer for life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sardine,

$109 for just the kit, but if you send it in for us to install its $109 + $60 Labor + $30 for return shipping.

Thank you
Hello H&K CS,

Are you able to offer the same price of $30 for the shipping label to ship it to you for LEM modification? I've seen several postings here mentioning "ask H&K for a shipping label" and I'd like to know if that's still possible.

Thanks,

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes, we can do that. Just call me at CS.
How does one reference "you" when either calling or emailing H&K CS? If you prefer not to give out your contact information, then please PM me. If I may suggest an alternative: have an official CS account reply to this so folks can easily reference it.

I'd also like to clarify that what I'm asking is only a case-by-case basis; it definitely doesn't imply that just because H&K, in the past, offered shipping label for $30, it'll continue to do so in the future. That was the premise for my inquiry in the first place - to find out if the offer still exists. I really dislike it when people assume they're entitled to something without even asking first.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
How does one reference "you" when either calling or emailing H&K CS? If you prefer not to give out your contact information, then please PM me. If I may suggest an alternative: have an official CS account reply to this so folks can easily reference it.

I'd also like to clarify that what I'm asking is only a case-by-case basis; it definitely doesn't imply that just because H&K, in the past, offered shipping label for $30, it'll continue to do so in the future. That was the premise for my inquiry in the first place - to find out if the offer still exists. I really dislike it when people assume they're entitled to something without even asking first.
Just ask for Jason.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
^^^ Will do and thank you.

Reactions: TheJerkman
1 - 20 of 20 Posts