HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I just finished up the Small Arms Review Show in Phoenix. All I can say is wow!! I had a great time, there was a ton of HK stuff there, I saw everything from P7's to HK GMG (grenade machine gun). There were several HK dealers there and I had a chance to visit with and purchase from alot of them. Gordon Miller was at the show with alot of inventory. I picked up a New USP 45 CT from him. I wasn't even going to buy one but when I saw his prices I jumped on it becuase they were so low. Phil Flack was also at the same table and had alot of HK stuff for great prices as well, I purchased a few parts kits from him and had a nice chance to visit with Phil as well, he is a great guy. I also spoke with Luis Morales of South Texas Tactical who I have purchased from in the past. He was very helpful in answering questions for me and it was nice to put a face with a name. Anyway it was a great show and all three of these gentleman were very helpful, freindly, and had alot of HK products at really great prices.

Moderators I hope this section is ok to post this thread in.

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,826 Posts
The GMG was at Dan's table I bet. That's the one you can shoot at HKPROFEST 2008. Shameless plug. :)

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
Sounds like you had a good time. I went to a show in Phoenix one time it was awesome. Kinda pricey but awesome. Biggest show I had ever ben to glad you had fun.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The GMG was at Dan's table I bet. That's the one you can shoot at HKPROFEST 2008. Shameless plug. :)
You can plug whatever you want when its your website.

There was actually one of the GMG's at Scotsdale Gun Club's table as well. LMO had alot of really neat HK stuff however, some of it I am not sure what it was. I will post some pictures later tonight so that all of you HK experts can fill me in on what they were. They did have an MP7 and so did Gemtech sporting one of their new "Brick" silencers. RDTS was there with some good looking beltfeds and of course one of their mp5SD's. Lots of g36's, ump's, and several of the 416's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts